When you buy from limelight.qa we want you to be happy with your purchase. So if you have any problem with our product, need to return a product, get it exchanged or refunded, we want to make it as easy as possible.
1. Limited Warranty
We offer 1 Year replacement warranty. This warranty shall only apply to limelight branded lighting products sold by Limelight Lighting in the territory. The warranty is only applicable to the party purchasing the products directly from Limelight (hereinafter referred to as: ‘Purchaser’).
Limelight warrants that each Product will be free from defects in material and workmanship. The foregoing warranty shall be valid for the period mentioned in the applicable warranty policy for the Products referred to in your sales agreement. If a Product fails to operate in accordance with this warranty Limelight will provide a free replacement of the failed Product subject to the applicable warranty policy and the limited warranty terms and conditions set out below.
2. Terms and Conditions
• Limelight’s warranty flows only to Purchaser. If any Product covered by this warranty is returned by Purchaser in accordance with section 3 and within the applicable warranty period set out in the warranty policy and on examination Limelight determines to its satisfaction that such Product failed to satisfy this warranty, Limelight will, at its option, repair or replace the Product or the defective part thereof, or reimburse Purchaser the purchase price. For purposes of clarity, ‘repair or replace the Product or the defective part thereof’ does not include any removal or re installation activities, costs or expenses, including without limitation, labor costs or expenses.
• If Limelight chooses to replace the Product and is not able to do so because it has been discontinued or is not available, Limelight may refund the purchaser or replace the product with a comparable product (that can show small deviations in design and product specification).
• No agent, distributor or dealer is authorized to change, modify or extend the terms of the warranty on behalf of Limelight.
• This warranty only applies when the Product has been properly wired and installed and operated within the electrical values,
operating range and environmental conditions provided in the specifications, application guidelines, IEC standards or any other document accompanying the Products. If a Product is found to be defective, or not performing in accordance with the product specifications, the Purchaser must notify Limelight in writing.
• Limelight will facilitate the technical resolution of problems. Third party products sold by Limelight are not covered under this warranty, except as indicated in section 5.
• This warranty does not apply to damage or failure to perform arising as a result of any Acts of God or from any abuse, misuse, abnormal use or use in violation of any applicable standard, code or instructions for use, including without limitation, those contained in the latest safety, industry and/or electrical standards for the relevant region(s).
• This warranty shall be void in the event any repairs or alterations, not duly authorized by Limelight in writing, are made to the Product by any person. The manufacturing date of the product has to be clearly readable. Limelight reserves the right to make the final decision on the validity of any warranty claim.
• If requested by Limelight , the non-conforming or defective Products shall become Limelights’ property as soon as they have been replaced.
3. Warranty Claims
All warranty periods mentioned are subjected to a Limelight representative having access to the Product or system for verification of non-compliance. Warranty claims have to be reported and returned to the local Limelight office within 30 days after discovery, specifying at least the following information (additional information may be required on request):
• details of the failed Products; and for System warranties also details of other components used;
• installation date and invoice date;
• detailed problem description, number and % of failures date-code of failure;
• application, hours burned and number of switching cycles;
Where a warranty claim is justified, Limelight will pay for freight expenses. Limelight may charge Customer for returned Products that are not found to be defective or non-conforming together with the freight, testing and handling costs associated therewith.
4. No implied or other warranties
• The warranty and remedies contained in this warranty are the only warranties given by Limelight with respect the Products and are given in lieu of all other warranties, whether express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, which warranties are hereby disclaimed.
• These terms and conditions state Limelight’s entire liability and obligation to Purchaser and Purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy in connection with defective or non-conforming Products supplied by Limelight to Customer, whether or not such damages are based on any warranty not explicitly mentioned in these terms and conditions, tort, contract or any other legal theory, even if Limelight has been advised or is aware of such defects.
5. Limitations and conditions
• This is a limited warranty and excludes, among other items, installation, providing access to products (scaffolding, lifts, etc.),
and special, incidental and consequential damages (such as loss of revenue/profits, damage to property or other miscellaneous costs not previously mentioned), and is further defined by the limitations and conditions set forth in the respective warranty policy and these terms and conditions.
• Upon request, Limelights’ representatives shall be allowed access to the defective Product, system or application for certification of non-compliance.
• Limelight cannot be held liable for electrical supply conditions, including supply spikes, over-voltage/under-voltage and Ripple Current control systems that are beyond the specified limits of the products and those defined by relevant supply standards
• With respect to products sold to the Purchaser by Limelight, but not bearing the Limelight name or sub-brands, Limelight makes no warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, but will make available to the Purchaser upon request, but only to the extent permitted by law and relevant contracts, the warranties of the manufacturer of the relevant product.